Thursday, April 24, 2008

Night Orchestra...

Its a symphony outside my window tonight.

I'm up late finishing a paper for my computer class. I was so absorbed and focused to finish this paper that I did not realize the concert outside my window. All different birds are singing and calling out to each other. It really is amazing to hear in the last moments before drifting off to sleep. I wish I could capture the songs of each of the birds. They must be at least 8 different birds, or at least 2 birds singing 3 different songs.


Very beautiful.... thanks birdies for singing me to sleep.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that reminds me of the day when my father bought about 20 birds or so and caged them next to my window. I used to wake up every single morning amused by their voices... My wish back then was to feed them to the cats.. Bloody birds ma 5alooni a3raf anam wala youm. :@

Anonymous said...

DUDE! What do they do when its night. They cant see anything what the hell!!! goooo toooo sleepppp little birdies. Its cute, I start to feel mellow and sit next to the window listening to them in the dark then when I want to sleep and they're ticking me off i'm about to throw my phone out the window to have them shut up.

You need to blog more often. You have a lot i would be looking forward to read, I know you Dana. come on man!!