Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wish Away

Think of a wish,
Gently blow away.
Let the wind flow,
Make your dream sway.

Dancing in the breeze,
It will come to a grassy hill.
Your wish that you released
Will plant itself- your wish fulfilled.


Your wish will blossom,
And be nourished by the day.
Growing until its is plucked
by a little girl who jumps, laughs, and plays.

Tenderly she will shield
the unassuming delicate flower.
Smiling softly, she makes a wish,
And than blows with all her gentle power.

-DW


Image by S.K. Tsay

7 comments:

ajamr said...

you're pretty good :)

XTR said...

Beautiful!

Dana... where have you been for the past couple of weeks? We have all missed you!

Dana said...

Thank you Ala' and Adam! I appreciate it.

I've been in hiding, and busy! Sometimes I forget I have a blog and than one evening and I get inspired.... and voila! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely!
Although you have a photo to go with it, you've created an imagery of its own in my mind. And THAT my friend is talent ;)

Dana said...

Batoul: Thank you sweetheart. :* I hope I will always be able to paint pictures as good as you take some. ;)

Anonymous said...

Salam, Dana! My name is Marat. I Circassian from the North Caucasus (Russia, Republic of Karachay-Cherkessia). A lot of Circassians in the United States? My English is very bad :-)))

Unknown said...

:)