Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First

Hello mysterious reader of my blog. I don't think we have met before. My name is Dana, and I live in the state of New Jersey in the United States. I'm Muslim, and my ethnicity is Circassian. I am the oldest of three and only daughter of my wonderfully amazing parents. I'm studying to become a teacher, since I think that to help society is to educate the young by giving them the tools and the different perspectives to change and make the world a better place. After all, Knowledge is Power!

Blogging= Release. Sometimes I'm like a shook up ginger ale can just waiting to spew out my thoughts and at other times I am a quiet observer of the world around me. With this blog, I hope to be true to myself. I hope I will have moments of self realization, since my ultimate goal is to become a better person than I was yesterday through the help of my excellent family and friends. I am still trying to figure myself out, let alone the world around me and I can tell you its not easy. You'll get to know my intrests, my likes and dislikes through the postings of this blog. This is my first trek into blogging, and I hope I do a good job. And I hope you have an enjoyable time of reading whatever I post.

Take care everyone!

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to bloggg dandoon :)

Dana said...

Thanks Batoula!

:)

Qabbani said...

:)
welcome to blogsphere :)
keep ur blog a live

best wishes

Dana said...

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope you enjoy!!

:)