Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snow day...

Friday February 22, 2008....

10 inches of snow leads to so many smiles. My phone made a buzzing sound at 5:30am. At first I thought it was part of my dream, but it wasn't. I groggily woke up and in the pre dawn, I listened to the message of "school is closed due to inclement weather." I smiled. I looked outside and saw the snow coming down. The purity of the snow sparkled at me even in the early morning. I prayed the Fajr, thanked God, shut off my alarm, and slept until Noon.

I greeted my parents with a smile. I was especially happy because I had two humongo tests, even though I studied for 7 hours the day before-- snow still saved the day. I supremely lucked out.

:D


Even better.... I had the most awesome snowball fight with my brother and his friend. My team totally made them eat snow. Which was soon followed by the hottest and chocolateist hot chocolate ever.

So, dear Snow Day, its been a pleasure. Please come again more often... I hardly see you m'love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you KNOW how pissed I was? lol I had a billion things to do and I was snowed in. But now I want hot choclate lol... Lsn ive been lazy, I got ur email. hold that thought dont keep going with it lol.

Dana said...

Lol, poor Tooteh, trapped!

Maher said...

lol
i know its offtopic bas i gotta tell you this since you are a lost fan..
There is this movie..Vintage point.. its so great, and in some way..its like Lost style..and Jack is in it!
you'll enjoy it

cheerz