Thursday, April 14, 2011

(RE)Welcoming!

Welcome to my revamped blog!!

Even though it has been over a year since I last wrote here, I am still the same person with (nearly) similar thoughts as when this blog was first printed in the cyberworld.

However, the person I am today is more focused and I would like my blog to reflect that. Bare with me, it will be a work in progress.

And since I'll always be a nostalgic soul, (and maybe to the delight of my 3 total fans...) I've kept my old posts and labeled them Archive: 2008-2010. Feel free to peruse those ponderings.

So, take a look around. I hope you enjoy. :)

4 comments:

ORANGEE said...

welcome back :D

Wafa' said...

It's very nice to get back on the blogging road again after being away for quiet a while
Even though it feel like your blog is abandoned, it's still an enjoyable thing :)

Dana said...

Thank you both!! Time to shake out the writing cob webs :)

sheeshany said...

welcome baaaack :)