Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shooting Star, Адыгэ псо



On April 13, 2011 - 11:37pm EST...

Coming home from the Circassian Cultural Institute's lecture on state building in Kabardino- Balkaria, I saw a shooting star. I got happy. I felt blessed. Naturally, I made a wish, that my soul has said so many times waiting to be sealed by an event that is rare, beautiful and awe-inspiring. I do not know when, or if, I will ever witness something like that moment again.

Moments like a shooting star allow room for reflection.

Every Adyghe (or at least most) has a wish, a dream, a desire for a home, a country, a Circassia, to call their own. Yet, are we really exposing our thoughts and souls to each other? To the world? A few are and I applaud them.

So, I call on ALL Circassians to begin this discussion now. We must not be speechless when our amazing shooting star moment arrives.

Адыгэ псо.

2 comments:

adam said...

Very impressive stuff. Thanks for sharing

Fischt said...

very nice meanings