Sunday, February 10, 2008

#27...

Welcome Baby Girl!!

My ill grandmothers youngest grandchild was born today at 4:05 CST to my maternal uncle and his wonderful wife. Weighing in at 7.5 pounds, Baby Nour joins the family as a little bundle of smiles and hope (and has even gained the 'approval' of the newly made older brother). In my family's darkest hour she is a source of happiness & sunshine to everyone around her. My grandmother is at peace and is happier than she has been in a while when she saw this precious face....



May Allah bless her and may she continue to be the bringer of smiles to everyone she knows, Amin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabroukkk dandoon... been waiting for you little pumkin. I hope she has her brother's eyes. And im glad your grandmother had the chance to be comforted by the fact of her arrival. I hope she gets to see both your uncles here!

Maher said...

she was born on 10th of feb? two days ahead of me!
mashaallaah 3aleeha!

Dana said...

No Maher, she was born on the Feb. 9th. I guess I wrote the post after 12AM-marking it for Feb 10th.

Oh well, and happy belated birthday! I hope you have a good year!

Dana said...

Batoul: Allah barek feek, thanks 7abibti